Questions & Answers
– Chariot Transport charges by the trip, one way or round trip, mileage and wait time, if necessary.
– Payment for services can be on a private pay basis, auto or health insurance, credit card, worker’s compensation, or through a preferred provider agreement
– Absolutely! If you would like to take a vacation up north we are able to provide long distance transportation as well.
– Our business hours are 8:30am to 5pm, Monday through Friday. Our customer service representative and management are also available after hours to handle your requests promptly and efficiently.
– Our transportation is available around the clock (pending availability of the driver). We can also provide transportation on weekends and holidays.
– We understand that sometimes you can’t request services in advance. We will accept and fill same day requests for transport if a driver is available. We will do our best to schedule the service for you.
– Please contact our office at 248-919-1636. If insurance will pay for your transportation, then we require a referral from your physician and case manager.